AFMC, AIIMS, AIPMT, BITSAT, CLAT, CMAT, JEE Main, Maharashtra TET, MSBSHSE, NCHMCT JEE, NDA, NIFT, SCRA, SNAP, UPSC Exam, UPTU, WBJEE
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pgexam.puchd.ac.in Panjab University opens online registration for PG examination 2014

pgexam.puchd.ac.in Panjab University opens online registration for PG examination 2014

Panjab University is all set to conduct Post Graduate examination for the academic year 2014. Candidates are asked to register online. Eligible candidates can enroll themselves by logging on to the official website of the university.

Last Date : March 18, 2013.

How to apply :
    • Register online.
    • Candidates must note down their login Id and password.
    • Download bank slip and deposit fee in any SBI branch.
    • After 24 hrs of depositing fee, login and fill the bank details and upload scanned photograph, signature, complete the form and save.
    • Candidates need to take a print out of their examination form and submit it in their concerned department/ college.
    • Login Id and password will be sent to the mentioned contact number and email address.
    • Candidate will be able to edit his/her examination form details till the last date. i.e March 18, 2014.

Do you have any doubt on any exam? Join our exam forum and ask your questions and get instant answer.

Official website link :
    http://pgexam.puchd.ac.in/

ranjot kaur

reappear last date for m.com and fees in second attempt

sir I want to ask my second time m.com attempt to improve aggregate marks prove to how much fees and last date for filling form

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in